Vice and Virtue is a fortune-telling inspired roleplaying supplement. Using themed cards, readings and guided character reflections, you and your players can bring character morality into your games and structure your improvised storytelling with mysterious and exciting fortunes.
By adding this simple sub-system to your regular gaming sessions, you can:
- Help players become active participants in the story's direction
- Easily prepare engaging and thematic scenes
- Naturally introduce safety tool check ins and post-session debriefing at your table
- All and more, in less than 15 minutes of extra play time
- Exclusive Kickstarter theme deck (7 cards).
- Over 100 pages of exciting gameplay, prebuilt encounters, and flavourful fortunes.
- Digital and Printable versions of the Vice & Virtue theme deck, illustrated by Jake Stark / StrangeArcade.
- Behind the scenes advice from an expert game master.
- Entry-level essay on using safety tools to increase tension in your games.
- 140 nuanced and inspiring session-long encounters,
- Work from four talented guest writers; Lee Lehrer, Sen. H.H.S, E. Barber and Kirsty Kidd.
- A5 book, 200gsm soft touch laminate cover with 100gsm recycled paper interior.
- Deck of 7 tarot-sized cards for use with the game, printed with gold ink, contained in cord tie envelope attached inside book.
- Bonus: Downloadable package of book / card PDFs.