|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Dungeons on a Dime?
Founded in December of 2018, Dungeons on a Dime (or DOAD) is meant to help support many different needs in the tabletop roleplaying community. Every day, more people want to try roleplaying games, but have no one to show them the way. Even experienced players are intimidated in running their first game.
With DOAD by your side, you can say goodbye to those fears and hello to a whole new world of adventure.
- Make Roleplaying More Accessible through easy to use resources, inclusively written characters and open ended stories.
- Teach New Skills, such as how to run your first game, what content to prepare for a roleplaying game, and to highlight other learning moments.
- Create Work For Entry Level Creatives by always paying for work, giving priority to emmerging illustrators and giving them the credit they deserve.
A new series of books released through BHP Comics, Quests are the perfect jumping in point for new or experienced narrators. Within the pages of each book you will find a robust story accompanied online with maps, paper game pieces and custom handouts to help you and your players get immersed in your next tabletop game.
- Open-Ended Adventures that can be played as a stand-alone session or expanded with helpful prompts into a larger campaign.
- Self Contained Stories that focus on roleplay, easily used with any system. You can start with any issue, whether it's your first game or your hundredth.
- Detailed Characters with back stories to compliment your adventure. Meet them once and reuse them again and again.
- Combat Encounter Maps that feature the locations from the adventure! Using inch square grids, they are compatible with most miniatures, tokens and other play aids.
- Custom Paper Miniatures that are easy to assemble. Need a pack of wolves? Print as many as you need.
- New Ways To Immerse Your Players such as describing the sights, sounds and smells of their environment, and tips on how to prepare versatile resources on your own.
Take a deep breath and shrink yourself down to the size of a tiny critty, as we explore the Scottish wilderness through the eyes of animals!
Beast Fables is a live-play series using the Adventures on a Dime system, perfect for seeing how tabletop roleplaying games are played. Follow the chivalrous toad Balthazar and the curious bat Pipistrelle as they trek through the Bristley Woods in search of new experiences and heroic quests.
Streaming live most Wednesdays from 12pm BST on YouTube, and available on all good podcast platforms afterwards!Explore the Bristley Woods
Leave No Adventure Undiscovered!
Join the Patreon Today!
£ 1 - Common
Toss a coin to you game master! Support your favourite creators and prove that teamwork does make the dream work.
- Support the DOAD team!
- My undying love
- A 10% at the DOAD store
£ 2 - Uncommon
Gleaming with magic beneath the surface, Uncommon is perfect for any GM looking to see behind the scenes action on building and modifying a system. In addition to benefits from previous tiers, you’ll receive:
- Access to Playtest Rules for the Adventures on a Dime system
£ 5 - Rare
Enhanced with scintillating runes, the Rare tier is perfect if you’re new to running role playing games. In addition to benefits from previous tiers, you’ll receive:
- A Combat Encounter every month, with advice about tactics and a both GM and Player facing versions of each map.
£ 7 - Very Rare
Untold power manifest in the Very Rare tier, recorded on special pages prepared with alchemical inks. In addition to benefits from previous tiers, you’ll receive:
- A Location Map every month, filled with plot hooks, exciting characters and world building prompts.
£ 10 - Legendary
Scant few have seen the likes of the Legendary tier. It is said that only the most powerful forces in the multiverse have to ability to wield such rewards; do you dare try? In addition to benefits from previous tiers, you’ll receive:
- A set of printable Paper Minis, with optional descriptions, roleplaying cues and plot hooks!