|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
New from DOAD
Adventurers on a Dime
A simple, rules-lite roleplaying game written with brand new players in mind. It introduces basic concepts found across roleplaying games, and draws inspiration for mechanics from a variety of different sources including Dungeons and Dragons, Honey Heist and Lasers and Feelings.
As with many RPGs, there are two roles in this game. One player is the Narrator, who coordinates play for the Adventurers.
This system is designed to help a group of people tell stories about daring adventurers facing dangers large and small. Conflict of any kind (such as arguments or combat) are resolved quickly, allowing the story to flow. While there are times an adventurer may lose their ability to direct the story, dire circumstances rarely result in death, so it might not suit stories involving mortal danger.
Dungeons on a Dime?
Founded in December of 2018, Dungeons on a Dime (or DOAD) is meant to help support many different needs in the tabletop roleplaying community. Every day, more people want to try roleplaying games, but have no one to show them the way. Even experienced players are intimidated in running their first game.
With DOAD by your side, you can say goodbye to those fears and hello to a whole new world of adventure.
- Make Roleplaying More Accessible through easy to use resources, inclusively written characters and open ended stories.
- Teach New Skills, such as how to run your first game, what content to prepare for a roleplaying game, and to highlight other learning moments.
- Create Work For Entry Level Creatives by always paying for work, giving priority to emmerging illustrators and giving them the credit they deserve.
What's in each Quest?
Within the pages of each book you will find a robust story accompanied by maps, paper game pieces and handouts to help you and your players get immersed in your game
- Open-Ended Adventures that can be played as a stand-alone session or expanded with helpful prompts into a larger campaign.
- Self Contained Stories that focus on roleplay, easily used with any system. You can start with any issue, whether it's your first game or your hundredth.
- Detailed Characters with back stories to compliment your adventure. Meet them once and reuse them again and again.
- Combat Encounter Maps that feature the locations from the adventure! Using inch square grids, they are compatible with most miniatures, tokens and other play aids.
- Custom Paper Miniatures that are easy to assemble. Need a pack of wolves? Print as many as you need.
- New Ways To Immerse Your Players such as describing the sights, sounds and smells of their environment, and tips on how to prepare versatile resources on your own.
Leave No Adventure Undiscovered!
Join the Patreon Today!
Toss a coin to you game master! Support your favourite creators and prove that teamwor does make the dream work.
- Support the DOAD team!
- Priority access to discount, deals and event tickets.
Gleaming with magic beneath the surface, Uncommon is perfect for any GM looking to add little spice to their game for the price of a bus ticket. In addition to benefits from previous tiers, you’ll receive:
- A new 5th Edition D&D Class Archetype every month.
Enhanced with scinitlating runes, the Rare tier is perfect if you’re new to running role playing games. In addition to benefits from previous tiers, you’ll receive:
- A new Combat Encounter map every month, with advice about tactics and a both GM and Player facing versions of each map.
Untold power manifest in the Very Rare tier, recorded on special pages prepared with alchemical inks. In addition to benefits from previous tiers, you’ll receive:
- A new Isometric Location map every month, filled with plot hooks, exciting characters and world building prompts.
Scant few have seen the likes of the Legendary tier. It is said that only the most powerful forces in the multiverse have to ability to wield such rewards; do you dare try? In addition to benefits from previous tiers, you’ll receive:
- A direct link to the writer of DOAD himself- ask any RPG question you like and he'll answer! Brian loves to talk about RPGs, and you too can support his procrastination.